To submit an application to our school, please complete the following form and select Submit Application.
In addition to this application you must submit the following
documents to be considered for admission to an graduate
program at Rockford University. For more information on these
documents please visit
the international student page.
• USD $50.00 application fee
• Official certified copies of all secondary school transcripts evaluated by either Educational Credential Evaluators
www.ece.org or World Education Services www.wes.org and sent to Rockford University Graduate Office.
• Course descriptions for all college or university level classes that you have taken (no transfer credit
will be awarded without them). All course descriptions must have a certified English translation.
• Written or typed autobiographical statement
• Certification of Finances
• Official TOEFL or IELTS-Academic score reports for non-native speakers of English
• Copies of your passport, visa stamp, arrival/departure document (I-94 card), and current Form I-20 (if applicable)
• Three letters of recommendation