To submit an application to our school, please complete the following form and select Submit Application.
In addition to this application you must submit the following
documents to be considered for admission to an undergraduate
program at Rockford University. For more information on these
documents please visit
the international student page.
• USD $50.00 application fee
• Official certified copies of all secondary school transcripts evaluated by an NACES member
• Transfer applicants: official certified copies of academic transcripts from all college/university and
professional institutions of learning (no secondary school transcripts are required if you are applying as a transfer student).
All records must have a certified English translation from an NACES member (please read application
instructions for more detailed information)
• Course descriptions for all college or university level classes that you have taken (no transfer credit
will be awarded without them). All course descriptions must have a certified English translation.
• Official copies of any leaving certificates or diplomas from all secondary schools and
from all colleges/universities (for transfer students only)
• Written or typed autobiographical statement
• Certification of Finances
• Official TOEFL or IELTS-Academic score reports for non-native speakers of English
• Official ACT or SAT score reports (recommended for English speaking students)
• Copies of your passport, visa stamp, arrival/departure document (I-94 card), and current Form I-20 (if applicable)
• Two letters of recommendation